Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Orly - Rock-o-co A Go Go (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hello everyone,

Not to annoy you with some more talk about how the year's about to end, Christmas is, like, tomorrow and all that... but this is the second-to last "Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!" post for this year! Lena requested bordeaux, and I think I may be slightly off the mark this time, but I probably won't have much time to get other swatches done before it's too late, so this will have to do.



I originally swatched this for "Wir lackieren...", but then I slacked, posted three mini swatch spams and couldn't fit this into the appropriate month anymore. So, here we are. This is two coats with top coat. Look at that gorgeous sparkle! Yes, please.

6 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!