Wednesday, December 7, 2016

essence - nude sweet nude (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

As we're flooded with gold in all shades imaginable for Christmas, I think seeing some bronze is a nice change of scenery, so to speak, so here's my pick for the week.


You may argue that this looks sort of rosegold, and I would have to agree with you. I'm always on the hunt for that perfect rosegold shade, but I never feel like I 100% got it, I don't really know why. As you may be able to tell, this is an older photo, so unfortunately the specifics of this polish are eluding me; nevertheless, I'm going to estimate/guess, as usual: two coats and top coat. And brushstrokes aplenty.

2 comments:

  1. Hach ja, mal wieder so ein Streifenhörnchen, das im Fläschchen absolut genial aussieht ♥

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!