Wednesday, November 16, 2016

p2 - tiger lily (topped with Sally Hansen - Starcrossed; Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

Today I have a bit of a special something for you. Lena wanted light red for today, and though my red isn't as light as you might imagine, I think it still works.



These are once again a bit older, but still pretty - right? I felt it was okay to use these pictures as Starcrossed isn't really full-coverage at all, so you can see tiger lily really well underneath. I would assume tiger lily needs two to three coats, and Starcrossed will be fine at one, though if you want more sparkle obviously go for more! Top coat is on, too. I have to say Starcrossed is a serious favorite of mine, just like ILNP's My Private Rainbow (X) it works with pretty much anything and always looks great.

6 comments:

  1. Richtig schön weihnachtlich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist wirklich ein schönes Rot. Meins ist auch nicht heller - aber das einzige andere Rot bei LFB ist Bordeaux und unsere beiden Lacke sind definitiv nicht Bordeaux!

    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die perfekte Weihnachtsmani *_* Toll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!