Wednesday, November 2, 2016

H&M - Cloudburst (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hi everyone,

I recently made another pretty big purchase of polishes from H&M, and this one was amongst them. I always love a good gray polish, because I feel the color gray is very versatile - and it comes in so many shades. More than 50, possibly. (badum tsss)


I used three coats and top coat. I think if you apply slightly more generous coats, two will easily be enough, I just had a few spots I wasn't quite satisfied with after the second coat, so I put on a third. The formula and brush made application a breeze. I do realize this week's theme is not gray, but this polish has enough of a blue tint to it for me to feel justified in showing it for "pigeon blue".

8 comments:

  1. Das ist definitiv irgendein Taubenblaugrau ;) Und ein richtig tolles! Zwar mit ordentlich viel Graustich, aber das Blau erkennt man da trotzdem sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dann bin ich ja beruhigt ^^ Es ist wirklich super schick finde ich.

      Delete
  2. *badum tsss* Herrlich! :)

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hach... ich liebe graue Nägel! Und dieses Blaugrau ist echt ein Traum!

    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die H&M Lacke sind sowieso richtig gelungen finde ich, toller Lack!

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!