Wednesday, November 9, 2016

essence - i nude it (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

I have another older picture to share with you today - I seem to be left with a lot of neutrals in that "old" folder. In any case, I picked a very nude shade for this week!


You might be able to tell from the bottle (right where the essence "e" logo is!) that there's some gold shimmer in this, however, it's nearly invisible on the nail. Too bad really, I think it would work with this shade. I'm assuming this is three coats, and top coat of course.

4 comments:

  1. Hach ja, immer dieser Schimmer, der sich versteckt... Nicht meine Farbe, aber das weißt du ja auch :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich mag ihn total gerne als Basis für Nageldesigns. Quasi die goldige Schwester von My Vampire is Buff. :D

    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!