Thursday, October 13, 2016

p2 "Brave And Beautiful" - dark forest (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

I've already shown two other polishes from this same limited edition, both also for "Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!". I have to say that I really enjoyed the collection overall, looking back; at the time, I wasn't all that thrilled. In any case, this seemed like a nice fit for purple.


You may or may not be able to make it out in the photo, but this polish has a slightly jelly-like formula. It should work out fine for you in two or three coats. Of course I added top coat as well - gotta get that shine on, peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Ich sag mal, das ist wirklich ein solider, klasse Lilaton :) Dem steht auch das einfache Finish sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!