Wednesday, October 5, 2016

essence - sparkle in a bottle (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

I'm sure you can't believe I still keep pulling old photos out of my proverbial hat, but I am. Here's my contribution for silver for this week.


The base here is clear, and there's not a ton of it, so building this up shouldn't be too difficult at all. I'm gonna say this is probably three coats, and the sparkle is enough to cover some potential bald bits, though they are quite small anyway, in my opinion. I'm not sure if I added top coat - due to the gritty texture, I can't actually tell. The bigger glitters are not silver, by the way, but pink. I think.

6 comments:

  1. Glitzrig! :) Mensch, so lange hab ich solch einen Lack nicht mehr lackiert.

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wohl wahr :) Ich trag sie auch so selten - mit peel off halten sie nicht lange genug und ohne kriegt man sie kaum runter. THE STRUGGLE.

      Delete
  2. Schöner Glitzer - das gefällt mir bei Silber ja meistens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im Vergleich Metallic gegen Glitzer gefällt mir auch definitiv Glitzer besser ^^

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!