Friday, October 21, 2016

essence - ice fairy over misslyn - my pleasure (Blue Friday)

Hello everyone,

I gotta head out the door in four minutes, so let's do this! I should really participate more in "Blue Friday", what with blue being basically my second favorite color after purple. This is, however, I think the last picture of a blue polish from the vault. Aren't you glad about that?


I didn't use top coat here, but it would probably look great. The misslyn polish is responsible for most of the blue color here, even though, as you can see, ice fairy also has a blue sparkle to it. I don't remember my pleasure being particularly sheer, so I think it was good in two coats. It is a metallic sort of polish, though, so 1. not my favorite and 2. it will show brushstrokes.

4 comments:

  1. Sieht super aus, richtig schön frostig. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke - ja, passt super zum Namen des essence-Lacks ^^

      Delete
  2. I think it looks great with this matte look! And you remind me that I have lots of essence glitter top coats that I haven't worn in ...years. I should definitely pull them out of my drawer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, essence has had some amazingly beautiful toppers over the years - I need to put them to better use, too!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!