Sunday, October 2, 2016

Catrice "kaviar gauche" 2016 nail polishes

Hello everyone,

Catrice have once again collaborated with fashion label kaviar gauche to create a limited edition collection for fall. As usual, the colors are fairly classic and a bit ethereal... let's take a look.

Nude Sublime

I used three coats and top coat. It was a little streaky for me but not unworkable at all.

Nuit Fleurie

This is two coats with top coat. I love this kind of shade.

Fleur Du Soir

I expected this to be streaky and more jelly-like, but it was nice and perfect in two coats - I might have been a little more generous than usual with the second one, though, to achieve that. I added top coat, as usual.

Rose D'Or

I'm not sure what to make of this one. It's very sheer, and I think it's probably meant more for a French mani or just to sort of perfect your nails, make them look clean and polished. This is three coats, but it didn't look all that different at two coats, and really, it's never gonna be opaque either way. Top coat's on, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!