Wednesday, September 28, 2016

essence - it's nude, dude! (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

I don't really care about the whole "wear certain colors only during a specific season"-thing at all, but I have to say the basic association of colors or shades with seasons is instilled in me anyway, to some extent, anyway. Long story short: I think brown is very fitting for this week, as we're really noticing, finally, that we're heading into fall now.


This covers well, and I would say what you see here is two coats and top coat. I love the deep color with the shimmer, which is surprisingly apparent in the dark base.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, gibt es die aktuell noch, diese Nudes Reihe? :O Den finde ich nämlich echt genial^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich bin ja auch eher variabel eingestellt, was Farben angeht - aber mein lieber Schieber, das ist definitiv das perfekte Herbstbraun! Toll :)

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!