Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Dance Legend "Sparky" - Aviator (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hello everyone,

Medium blue is our choice for the week, and it just so happened that I had a fitting shade on my nails end of last week, so I snapped a few pictures (and by a few I mean like 30).


This is four thin coats and top coat. Since my left hand isn't up to par with my right hand in dexterity, I only needed three thicker coats on my right hand. So yeah. I might layer this the next time I wear it, though, since it's still slightly transparent. The base is distinctly jelly-like in nature, so that's to be expected, really.

4 comments:

  1. Na, so eine Schichterei lohnt sich bei dieser grandiosen Farbe aber :) Toller Lack!

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!