Wednesday, August 10, 2016

ILNP - My Private Rainbow (X) over Catrice - Noir Bleu (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

I was a bit stumped for what to do for the finale of this round of my favorite series, but then I had this dark, dark blue on and felt like putting something sparkly over it, and here we are.


Doesn't it remind you of the night sky? The second and third photo are taken in sunlight to show more of the rainbow quality of the topper. The base is Noir Bleu, from the new Catrice Noir Lacquer line. I used two coats of that and one coat of My Private Rainbow (X), and because that dries just slightly matt I applied top coat as well. And because I can never wait for polish to dry naturally. That's actually the more important reason. If you see any tipwear it's because I had had the Catrice polish on for a day already.

2 comments:

  1. Wie hübsch! Die Kombination sieht aus wie ein Sternenhimmel. *__*

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!