Wednesday, August 24, 2016

F.U.N. Lacquer "Christmas 2015" - Desires (H; Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

While I have gotten more into green nail polish ever since I started my nail addict journey, I have to admit I was a bit at a loss for what to show here today. Medium green is, as the name suggests, between light and dark green, and I definitely have mostly the latter. I did find something that I think fits nicely, though, so here goes.


I used three coats and top coat. This is very sheer, so I guess layering would be best. And I know the two photos don't look like they're showing the same polish, but yeah, this baby really shines in sunlight.

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!