Wednesday, July 20, 2016

trend IT UP "Nomadic Elegance" - 030 (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

I had a hard time figuring out what to post today, and in the end I just went for this because the more I thought about what the perfect copper color is, the less I knew what I was even looking for.


This is pigmented, y'all. Wow. Two coats and top coat here, if you use thicker coats it might cover in one. I am quite aware this is a very orange and a bit darker tone than one might generally associate with copper; however, my two other options seemed too rosegold or gold in comparison to what I was picturing in my mind. I was confused, okay?

2 comments:

  1. Hihi, das kommt mir so bekannt vor :P Irgendwann hat man dann so ein Kupfertrauma, dass einfach gar nichts mehr passend aussieht... Aber der trend it up sieht toll aus und gefällt mir sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schlimm, oder? Meistens kann ich das Ganze vermeiden, aber manchmal dreh ich mich im Kreis. Danke sehr, mir gefällt er immer besser!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!