Sunday, July 10, 2016

p2 "Festival Spirit" nail polishes

Hey everyone,

While I have to say that I doubt you'll have an easy time still getting your hands on these, I do like them quite a lot, so I wanted to share.

#favorite

We start off with my favorite (see what I did there?). I was surprised to find out that all of these are textured polishes; I used two coats and no top coat.


And here it is with top coat, which makes the gold sparkle stand out much more. I couldn't get any of these to be completely smooth, even with two coats of top coat.

#fancy

This can be a one-coater if you apply it a bit thicker; I always use quite thin coats, so I needed two.


Even though top coat makes the sparkle more visible, this still looks very dark and near black a lot of the time.

#free

This is a bit of a weird combination of beige and rose, and has to be the one I like the least out of the bunch. It only needs two coats for full opacity despite being a light shade.


Coaxing the gold sparkle out with top coat makes the color slightly more tolerable for me, but I'm still not a fan.

#fantastic

Another nice one here, and another two-coater.


Even more beautiful with top coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!