Wednesday, July 27, 2016

ILNP - Top Down (Wir lackieren...)

Hello everyone,

I feel like silver is a very classic shade for holographic polishes, and most companies who first venture into super sparkle rainbow territory bring out a silver as one of the first colors.


This is three coats and top coat, and as you can see on my pointer finger nail (and a bit on the others as well), my nail line was still visible. I don't mind that terribly, but I have to say that the polish is quite sheer. I made a note that you might want to add more coats, but really, I'm not sure it would make you happy - perhaps using a base would be a better choice.

4 comments:

  1. Schick sieht er aus! :) Wobei eine deckende Base wohl wirklich noch einen Tick besser wäre. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, damit kann man dann auch etwas an Masse sparen.

      Delete
  2. Vielleicht taugt er als Topper?

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das probier ich demnächst mal aus!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!