Sunday, July 31, 2016

ILNP - Supernova (Wir lackieren...)

Hey everyone,

Do you remember when I said we were gonna finish off the series with a bang this month? I'll give you a second. Am I not the wittiest person ever?


I applied one coat over black, no swirling needed, and finished with top coat. Look at that gorgeous shift! Just so pretty. Will I ever get over flakies, especially multichrome ones? I don't know, but right now I don't think so.

Now I have a bit of a confession to make here: I have one more ILNP polish, Overnight Bag. However, due to the storage situation of my nail polishes, I don't have it to show you here. There are just too many boxes that it could be in and I didn't want to rummage through all of them to find that one polish, not just because it would be a lot of work but also because I would probably break a nail or two in the process. So sorry about that, but there are a ton of swatches out there; if you really want to see it from me I'll do my best to fulfill that request at some point, but I don't think anyone does.

2 comments:

  1. Sehr hübsch der Lack und deine Fotos sind wirklich besonders toll geworden. :)

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!