Thursday, July 21, 2016

ILNP - Poetry (Wir lackieren...)

Hey everyone,

Even though I'm not going nearly as hardcore as I did in March, I still wanted to participate in this series again. Well, now we're at just about the tail end of July, and I still haven't gotten out any posts relating to it. So it's time to play catch up again... I'm so professional. Then again, this isn't my job, so it's not that big of a deal, I guess.


Because I'm even worse of a slacker than we all already know I am, I forgot to note how many coats I used here. From experience, though, I think it must have been either two or three. I do remember using top coat, though - that's something, right? If you see some imperfections, especially on my pink nail, don't worry, I had to patch up there because I took this photo after having worn this mani for a bit already. Oh my, how I love this one...

4 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!