Tuesday, July 26, 2016

ILNP - Mona Lisa (Wir lackieren...)

Hi everyone,

I think most people's first thought when they hear "Mona Lisa" is the famous painting, and while I seem to fail at seeing any connecting points between the two things, this is still a nice polish. Can you tell I'm trying really hard to find something to say for these introductions?


I used three coats and top coat here. This polish is really sheer and while it's fine enough at three coats, I did make a note that it might benefit from more.

2 comments:

  1. Ich liebe diesen Farbton! :)

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ist etwas ungewöhnlicher für mich, aber schick!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!