Wednesday, June 22, 2016

OPI "Touring America" - Road House Blues (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hi everyone,

I didn't have a swatch in my neverending vault for navy blue, so I prepared one yesterday. I actually have shown this polish twice already, but I think we can all agree that an update doesn't hurt. I mean look at those posts! I've truly come a long way, don't you think?


I used three coats on my pointer and middle finger and four on my ring and pinky finger nails. The two latter had a patch each, I think due to me not being very diligent (and also sort of polishing in the dark) and I just had to fix that. I think usually it should be good at three coats if you apply thin layers like me, or two if you apply thick coats. I added top coat, as usual.

6 comments:

  1. Da hast du aber einen tollen Kandidaten für heute! *hach* Der passt ja sogar noch zu uns... :D

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Jaha, was bin ich doch schlau ;D

      Delete
  2. Den hab ich auch, sehr schöner Lack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toller Lack und hui, tolle Nägel :) Bitte mehr aktuelle Bilder ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke sehr :) Ich werd mich bemühen ^^

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!