Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Catrice "Luxury Lacquers Million Brilliance" - BRIGHTsmaid (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

I didn't have much hope that I would find a photo of a silver polish in my vault, but guess what, I did. This one is over two years old! Unbelievable. My nails... oh boy.


These Million Brilliance Lacquers do not have any sort of opaque base, and usually you will apply three coats and still see your nail line, from some angles anyway. They are very sparkly, though, so it might not be quite as much of an unnerving sight as with other finishes. Top coat can be considered an absolute necessity for this, if only to keep the glitters from getting stuck on everything. I applied some, of course.

2 comments:

  1. Den kenn' ich doch irgendwoher :P Und ich finde ihn auch noch immer klasse!

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!