Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Catrice - Blurred Limes (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hi everyone,

While I have said before that I own this polish, I've never actually shown it. Well, it gets its moment of glory now, almost 1.5 years later.


I think this will be fine at two coats. However, I have to warn you: This stains like a motherfluffer. I still remember that I had to grow out the weird-looking green tinge, which I didn't appreciate at all. The fine silver shimmer is barely visible on the nail. As per usual, I finished off with top coat.

2 comments:

  1. Gut Ding will eben Weile haben - wobei das bei dem Stain nun nicht wirklich was Gutes ist :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wohl wahr... hatte Zombienägel für ein paar Monate xD

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!