Monday, May 23, 2016

Catrice - (S)wimbledon (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

As I'm sitting here with my cold/sinus infection/whatever (I don't know yet, I'll go see a doctor in about an hour and a half) and my huge herpes outbreak that scares the crap out of me (so much so that I stayed up until about 2 in the morning in the night between Friday and Saturday having a mild panic attack), I thought "Why not catch up on 'Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!' while I have the time?". So here we are; after missing the bordeaux week because I'm an idiot, I come back to the table for turquoise.


This is another old swatch, I took this photo just over a year ago. I'm pretty sure this took me three coats to get even (and I added top coat, as usual). I do quite enjoy the color, it seems almost neon. The silvery shimmer gets mostly lost on the nail, sadly. You can kinda make it out right at the top of the glass bottle.

6 comments:

  1. Das ist ein genialer Farbton! :) Und ich wünsche dir gute Besserung!

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find ich auch :D Danke sehr, geht schon besser :)

      Delete
  2. Sehr schöner Farbton - aber deine Einleitung dazu ist die beste ;) Ich würde wohl auch die eine oder andere Farbe verpennen, wenn ich nicht die Galerie basteln müsste ^^

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!