Saturday, April 2, 2016

piCture pOlish - aurora and borealis (Wir lackieren...)

Hello everyone,

Thought we were done, didn't you? Well, we're not. As I recently mentioned, I snagged two beauties from Lotte a little while ago, and since the gallery for March is still open for another few hours, I couldn't resist whipping up some swatches and slipping them in last minute.


I simply applied one coat of each aurora (pointer and pinky finger) and borealis (middle and ring finger) over black, since I was sure the little details of these polishes would come out best that way, and I hope y'all agree. Of course I added top coat as well. These really are wonderful multichromes with just enough sparkle thrown in to make them a bit more interesting than standard multichromes. And, well, I'm not the best at alternative poses with nail polish, so yeah. Please be gentle - though I think the last picture did come out pretty well indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaawesome! :) Die zwei haben auf jeden Fall das richtige Zuhause gefunden. :D

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke - freut mich, dass du das so siehst ;D

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!