Saturday, April 30, 2016

Orly Mini Swatch Spam No. 3 (Wir lackieren...)

Hey everyone,

Squeezing another one in at the tail end of April here. I didn't manage to swatch all my Orly polishes for this month, but after that March madness (pun intended), I can't be mad or disappointed, really.

You're Blushing

While I do like the shade, I needed three coats; it's quite runny, and if I had known that prior to application, I might only have needed two coats. Top coat on top, as per usual.

Sunglasses At Night (over You're Blushing)

I couldn't get a good shot of this, unfortunately. In any case, though, this has a black-tinted base, so that's something to keep in mind if you want to layer it over a light color. You'll need to manipulate it a bit. I used top coat as well.

Rock-It

Two coats and top coat, no complaints here at all. A real beauty.

Saturated

This dries matte "naturally", and the second picture shows it with top coat. It needs three coats as it's a bit sheer, which is probably due to the fact that it's more or less neon.

Sashay My Way (over Saturated)

Very easy to apply, this glitter. I added top coat, as (nearly) always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!