Monday, April 4, 2016

Catrice "Zensibility" nail polishes

Hey everyone,

Just like it's no secret that I love anything and everything that has to do with space, I'm not making a secret either out of the fact that I am highly fascinated by Asian cultures, especially Japan. So it should come as no surprise that I just had to grab all five polishes in this LE... Before we get into the colors, though, let me show you the brush on these, which was a bit of a surprise to me.


While it may seem awkward at first, this brush is actually very easy to handle and apply polish with.

Greatly Greyish

I used two coats and top coat. I love these kind of gray-taupey shades.

Sheer Silence

As most pastels, this needed three coats for me. It's shown with top coat and I really like the color.

Zensible Rose

Another three-coater with top coat. I prefer Sheer Silence as it's more pink while this is more orange, but this is still nice enough.

REDiant Energy

This muted red took two coats to be opaque and I applied top coat to make it extra glossy. It's not quite the shade of red I somehow associate with Asia in general or Japan specifically, but it is pretty.

Turquoisensai

This seems to be the odd one out here, and unsurprisingly, it's probably my least favorite in this set of five. It's not bad per se, I just don't feel the color with the theme, I suppose. That being said, it will need two to three coats, I used three and top coat.


Which one is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Ich finde die Fläschchen und die Form der Piinsel richtig toll, nur leider gefällt mir keine der Farben, schade drum^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want milky and peachy color! thanx for swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, right? Thanks for visiting :D

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!