Thursday, March 31, 2016

piCture pOlish - obsession (Wir lackieren...)

Hey everyone,

We started with a bang, we're ending with one. Because, really, if you've ever looked at my "polish I own" page on top of my blog, you know that this whole nail polish thing is quite the obsession, if we're honest to ourselves here. I took the page down for a while because I was embarrassed (and really still kinda am) about how much polish I have. But I felt like it could be a ressource for y'all, so I put it back up. Anyway, let's see more polish!


Because this can get a little patchy, I used three coats and top coat. I love the combination of purple and red tones and how rich the colors look.

2 comments:

  1. You can never have too many - der Lack sagt's doch schon. :D Du bist diesen Monat eindeutig unser Held! :*

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!