Tuesday, March 8, 2016

piCture pOlish - midnite meteor (Wir lackieren...)

Hey everyone,

Guess what drew me in about this polish, apart from the beautiful color? If you guessed "space things" you would be absolutely right!


This could work out for you in one coat if you make it a bit thicker and apply it diligently. I used two and top coat. And just because "midnite" or midnight (yes, I am that person) makes me think of really dark skies, I wouldn't have minded this being much darker, but then again, there's lots more dark yet to come.

2 comments:

  1. Das ist ein wirklich schönes Blau! Aber du hast Recht, es hätte gern auch noch dunkler sein können. ;)

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!