Saturday, March 12, 2016

piCture pOlish - mardi gras (over muse; Wir lackieren...)

Hi everyone,

The base for today's polish is something I showed recently and love, however, I should probably have picked something lighter. The thing is: I don't really have a lot of light piCture pOlish shades. Oh well.


This glitter can probably get to full coverage on its own, however I just wasn't really inclined to go for that here. It takes no fishing or keeping upside down of the bottle to get a ton of glitter out, only thing is you might want to manipulate it a bit to get it distributed well on the nail. As usual, I put a layer of top coat on to finish off.

2 comments:

  1. Das ist mir ja schon fast zu viel Geglitter da :) Aber schöne Farbkombi!

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, es ist schon einiges an Glitzer ^^

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!