Friday, March 25, 2016

piCture pOlish - illusionist (Wir lackieren...)

Hey everyone,

Whenever I think of this polish, I remember that one movie. Looking it up just almost made me fall into that "Wikipedia all the things" sort of downwards spiral where you start off searching for the English title of a movie you watched ages ago and end up reading about the limbic system. But thankfully, I recognized my situation for what it was and resisted the urge to click on that next link.


As you can see I decided to swatch this two different ways: on its own and over black. I used four coats of the polish just by itself and one coat over black, as well as top coat, for what you see above. I think it's fair to say that this polish will never reach opacity on its own. It does, however, really shine over black and looks really nice in galaxy nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!