Monday, March 7, 2016

piCture pOlish - holiday (over karma; Wir lackieren...)

Hello everyone,

I have an even-more-special-than-usual little gem for you today, in my opinion anyway. The base is another gorgeous polish that I've already shown.


Flakies + holo = yes please. This actually made me skip buying FUN lacquer's Magnificent, which I thought was fairly similar - similar enough, in any case, for me to not want to shell out 10+ euros for the FUN lacquer. I'm sure it's super pretty, but I have to reign in my purchasing impulses a bit more again. Back to holiday, though: One coat is enough for good coverage, not swirling necessary. Photo shows it with top coat.

4 comments:

  1. I have this polish! And haven't worn it.. I'm such a bad polishowner. This looks amazing and I really need to try it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you should definitely try it, it looks beautiful!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!