Sunday, March 6, 2016

piCture pOlish - escapades (Wir lackieren...)

Hello everyone,

Over the years I've come to love quite many nail colors that I didn't appreciate (or thought I wouldn't appreciate) in the beginning. Dark green is one of them, and I'm glad I realized how gorgeous those pine and hunter greens, along with the myriad of other dark green tones, can look.


This is a two-coater piece of perfection, and it's shown with top coat. Unfortunately, I don't get to show you the true beauty of the holographic particles; I do like the look of this without the holo as well, though.

2 comments:

  1. Den brauche ich noch uuuunbedingt! :)

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es ist definitiv ein schicker :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!