Sunday, March 27, 2016

piCture pOlish - altered state (Wir lackieren...)

Hey everyone,

Since I have 34 piCture pOlish shades (yeah, I know...) I had to decide how to spread my posts out over the month, and in the end I decided to go for a method that favors my lucky number, which is seven. You might have figured it out by now, but I posted twice for this series on every day of the month that had a seven in it. Today is the last time that'll happen, so here's the second post.


Just like illusionist, you're best off layering this over black to maximize the effect (and also to get the best value for your money, I think). I once again applied four coats by itself and one over black, and finished off with top coat.

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!