Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Maybelline "Rebel Bouquet" - Vivid Rose (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey everyone,

Coral can be a bit of a difficult color for me. Sometimes it had enough pink for me to think it looked pretty, but the orange tones in it would scare me off, as I just didn't like orange with my skin tone - too pasty to pull that off, I thought. And while I don't really care about that anymore, my preferences still lie elsewhere.


This shot is over a year old, however, the length of my nails, funny enough, is just about the same as right now. As the polish looks a bit jelly-ish I would say you'd need two to three coats to get this result, plus top coat.

4 comments:

  1. Also farblich finde ich den absolut perfekt - aber ich kann deine Probleme mit Koralle durchaus nachvollziehen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ist eben nicht so einfach mit manchen Farbtönen ^^

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!