Tuesday, February 9, 2016

CbL Colors by Llarowe - Cabaret (Wir lackieren...)

Hey everyone,

Today, I have a non-holo polish for you. But it is a glitter. Actually, let me just admit it now: I don't have a single nail polish from CbL that's not holo or glitter. There, I said it.


I needed three coats for opacity, simply because the base is really sheer. I would say the glitter makes it busy enough for it to be okay at two coats, however I wasn't quite pleased with what I saw just yet. Top coat was also applied, as per usual with polishes that don't have any sort of special finish.

Previously in the series:
Mocha Grande
Aubergine Dreams

2 comments:

  1. Wow, das ist auch ein 'alter' Kandidat. :) Gar nicht übel. Ich habe auch nur Schimmer und Holos von CbL. :D

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Der hat in der Tat schon bisschen was auf dem Buckel. Die können sie aber auch richtig gut!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!