Friday, February 12, 2016

CbL Colors by Llarowe - Anna's Adventure (Wir lackieren...)

Hello everyone,

Who would've thought, I have another holo for you today! It came to me via Elena's blogsale quite a long time ago now.



I applied two coats here, and if I were extremely picky, I would apply a third to see if it would cover that last little bit of visible nail line I could make out still after the second one.
Top coat's on as well, as usual (you know the drill by now, I suppose).
Now here's my gripe with this polish: It stains. And yes, I do use base coat, always. When I wore this for the first time and took it off after two days or so, my nails were clearly tinted red and it wouldn't come off.
If you only keep it on for, let's say, 20 minutes, it will still stain but not as badly and you can get the residue off with nail polish remover, as far as I could tell.

As you can see, this is still in the old bottle (I have four of those), and the reason I'm mentioning that is this:

Most of the holographic pigment ("spectraflare" I believe it's called) settles after a little while. And I don't mean months or even days, it can do so within a few hours. Thankfully, shaking it quite vigorously for about two minutes (assuming you'll have to stop for a second to relax your arm and hand a few times) will mix the pigment back in.

Previously in the series:
Mocha Grande
Aubergine Dreams
Cabaret

2 comments:

  1. Ohja, die gute Anna... Das gab ja ein großes Theater bei CbL. Das ist echt schade bei solche einer tollen Farbe! Und das Absetzen habe ich auch bei ein paar einzelnen, älteren Holos.

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Echt? Davon hatte ich gar nichts mitbekommen.

      Immerhin kann man das Ganze wieder gut vermischen, hat man ja auch nicht bei allen!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!