Monday, February 8, 2016

Catrice - Blue And A Half Men (Blue Friday)

Hey everyone,

I am participating in yet more series! Blue Friday is pretty much exactly what it says on the tin: Showing a blue nail polish every week, starting on Friday. Thankfully the post doesn't have to come out on Friday exactly, so people with OCD-tendencies like me can post on a day of their choosing. Anyway, I am continuing to use up old swatches (lots more of these to come!) here; this one is just about 1.5 years old.


I'm thinking this needed three coats (plus top coat). If you look closely at the "starting point" of the polish near my cuticle, you can sort of make out that the base seems quite sheer and the shimmer is really the only thing that provides coverage. That said, I do love the tone of this polish.

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely color, but to bad that it was so sheer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be great over a coat of black or dark blue.

      Delete
  2. Die Farbe ist wirklich genial. Erinnert mich ein bißchen an Ozotic Scatter Chrome #914 - einer meiner Lieblinge! :D

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!