Monday, January 25, 2016

essence "Hidden Stories" - Rose In Wonderland (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hello everyone,

I had intended to post a swatch spam last week, however, because of the limited daylight and me being terrible at time management (what else is new), it didn't work out that way. So here I go instead with my post of a light pink/rose shade for Lena's "Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!".


This photo is seriously old - over a year, to be exact. I definitely have no idea how many coats this is, but I'm guess-timating that it took two or three to get the pictured opacity. I would like this much more if the texture wasn't there - I think it looks so pretty in the bottle (how many times have we all thought that, though)!

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!