Wednesday, November 18, 2015

misslyn "Clubbing" glitter toppers

Hi everyone,

Now let me say I'm not sure what any of those polishes really have to do with clubbing, but who am I to judge that anyway? I've been to a club exactly once in my life. So there.

forever young

Over essence - Step Into The Grey Zone, with top coat. Great coverage in just one coat.


Over essence - Roaring Red, with top coat. Isn't it gorgeous?

stay with me

Over essence - Back To Black. This one also has great coverage, one coat should be enough.

I'm not sure about the star topper that is also in this LE. It didn't look particularly glitter-dense, so I didn't pick it up. I did, however, get a backup of forever young, because I just find it too gorgeous.

4 comments:

  1. Forever Young sieht gar nicht mal übel aus. :) Sehr hübsch!

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich bin ganz hin und weg von ihm ^^

      Delete
  2. wow, I've seen this one in the store and now I regret not buying it, it's beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!