On January 28th this year, my blog turned three. I've been blogging more or less successfully for over three years now. Wow. Anyway, you might now be thinking back and realize that I didn't do any sort of special thingamajing back in January. Neither did I do anything of that sort in February, or March. Or even April. Well. I feel like I should apologize, but at the same time I feel like I should not. In any case, I felt like a slacker (and still do, to be quite frank) and so I put together four prizes for some of you to win. I wanted to do a bit more of a special thing, so I unearthed three makeup bags from my vault and stuffed them with different things... So this is a mystery grab bag sort of giveaway! Here they are - I hope you enjoy.
Mystery Bag 2
Mystery Bag 3
Each of these bags contains a hand cream, a lip balm and a blush. In addition to that, each of them also holds a little bag with ten random nail polishes (bag 3 has two little bags because I didn't have a third small bag big enough for ten polishes). Since bag 1 and 3 are a little more bland compared to bag 2, I decided to put a small extra in each of them, to make up for the not-so exciting appearance.
So you may be wondering why I said "four prizes" above, but only have three bags... Well, that is because the fourth prize is a bit different - for those of you who don't like surprises I put together another little set:
OPI nail polish "Frog In My Throat"
Barry M nail polish "Papaya"
Glitter Gal nail polish "She'll Be Right"
Manhattan nail polish "78C"
Catrice limited edition "Candy Shock" multi colour blush "Sugar Shock"
MoYou London stamping plate number 09 from the "Suki" collection
- Open internationally.
- You must be of legal age.
- Please be a reader of my blog - you can follow via GFC or Bloglovin' - Pinterest and Instagram do NOT count, unfortunately!
- Please leave a comment below, letting me know 1) which set you would like to win, 2) how you follow and 3) the name under which you follow - and anything else you'd like to say, obviously!
- Only one entry per person.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The giveaway ends May 9th at noon (Central European Time).
- I will announce the winners in a separate blog post, probably on May 9th in the evening (again, CET). They will have until May 15th to send me an e-mail with their address. I will not keep this for any other purpose than sending out the prizes!
If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask! Good luck!