Tuesday, April 7, 2015

P2 "Just Dreamlike" - mint flavour (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

I'm gonna get my mint on before it's too late - we're starting off the fourth (!) round of "Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!" with a classic spring color! Let's go.

This is a yellowish mint, the kind that always reminds me of 50ies-style American diners. I don't know why. Anyway... I had difficulties with this, so I applied three coats to get rid of patches and bald spots. Thankfully, top coat helped smooth out the surface. The slightly artsy-fartsy angle is due to the bottle shape, really - I didn't want the picture to be too wide, so I just tilted it halfway out of the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!