Saturday, February 7, 2015

L'Oréal "Dark Sides of Grey" - Metropolitan (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

I wanna start this off on a serious note because I feel it needs to be said: I do not, in any shape, way or form, support the "50 Shades of Grey" movie and/or book series. I think it is poorly written and a terrible representation of both BDSM culture and romantic relationships in general. Christian Grey is an abusive ass. If you like the movie and/or books that is fine by me, it's your choice - obviously! - but I do not. That is it in a nutshell. On to the polish.

Perfectly smooth two coats with top coat. It looks like it's got a drop of blue in it, I absolutely love this shade.

2 comments:

  1. I've never read the books nor do I have any urge to go to see the movie either! Good excuse for companies to release lots of greys though!

    This is a pretty grey. I do fancy a grey from time to time but don't own many. Looks good on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started the first book out of curiosity but couldn't even get a third of the way through. It really is a good excuse!

      Thank you! I love grey polish.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!