Monday, February 2, 2015

Catrice - Can You SEA Me? (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

Since Lena asked for turquoise last Wednesday and I found a couple of the new Catrice standard shades, including a bright turquoise, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and show you the new beauty!

Two coats and top coat here. Good coverage, good application. I also got a few other new colors and one of them (called "Blurred Limes" - I hate Blurred Lines, but that pun is pretty good regardless) stained my nails terribly. It's been over a week since I took it off and my nails still look like I'm about to transform into a zombie. I don't know if this one stains as well, but I certainly hope it doesn't! Such a pretty shade... in my opinion, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colour. I can't wait to see your other swatches! I agree with you on that blurred lines song, it's awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sea you ;-) Gorgeous blue :-)

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!