Wednesday, January 14, 2015

essie "jiggle hi jiggle low" - back in the limo (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

I didn't plan on posting today, but when I was contemplating what to swatch for apricot I remembered that this was sitting around in my blog folder, so here we are!

You will need three or four coats of this to get it somewhat opaque. I swatched this a while ago already, so I'm not 100% sure anymore, but I think I did three coats (plus to coat!). Maybe. Anyway, this shade is on the very soft side of apricot, but that may also be one of the reasons why I like it.

6 comments:

  1. You look good in this colour and it's pretty. But I don't wear these colours well at all - they make me look ill! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm quite careful about wearing orange-y colors too, since I think they make my skin look weird.

      Delete
  2. back in the limo ist so ein schöner, zarter apricot-Ton. Steht dir sehr gut, finde ich :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich finde ihn auch sehr schön! Einen ticken kräftiger für meinen Geschmack könnte er noch sein, aber ansonsten macht er seeehr gepflegte Nägel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich muss sagen, mir gefällt er gerade so zart richtig gut :) Aber ja, gepflegt sieht es auf jeden Fall aus.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!