Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas 2014 nails

Hey guys!

Back to English I am, and with a bit of a throwback as well! Remember my post on Christmas Eve 2014? I say that like it was ages ago... well, it was a few weeks ago. Before this turns into any more of a disaster, let's look at the polishes, shall we?

Christmas Eve
I put down two coats of Gloriana by a-england (Elizabeth and Mary LE) as a base and then added deborah lippmann's "Boom Boom Pow" for a bit of a special touch. I proceeded to mattify the whole thing... and didn't really like it. But by that time I was beyond caring (since prior to starting that mani I had spent basically all day contemplating what I wanted to wear, unable to decide on one thing or another), so I just thought "eff it, this is what I'm wearing".

Christmas Day
So since I didn't like what I'd put on the night before, I didn't mind messing around with some new stuff. I had Anny's "look of love" sitting on my desk and just put it over what I already had on - and loved it! I wore this for about three or four days total. Of course it was a bit of a pain to take off, but well.

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!