Wednesday, December 24, 2014

essence "Come to Town" - The Most Wonderful Tree over Rival de Loop - 231, mattefied and shiny (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hi guys!

Today I have an appropriately festive combo for you. Lena asked for fir green, and since I played around with some polishes a while back, I had this sitting in my blog folder just waiting for an occasion to be shown!

I applied two coats of 231 and then covered it with the lametta topper, as essence calls it. The glitter to base-ratio is great, so one coat easily gave me the sparkle I wanted. And since I love mattefied glitters, of course I had to try this with a matte top coat! But wait, I have another picture for you as well...

Look, all shiny and sparkly! This is actually not what I'll be wearing tonight - to be honest, I can't come up with something I want to wear! If you have any suggestions or would like to share what you'll be wearing/are wearing today, definitely leave a comment, I'd love to read them!

6 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!