Tuesday, September 23, 2014

misslyn "sweet summer" - seductive purple (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

I apologize for my continued absence. With my nails in the shape they are now, I feel really discouraged from painting them. Anyway, I don't want to miss a week of "Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!", so here we go with bordeaux!

This is two coats and top coat. It's a little jelly-ish, so it needs a little extra care and attention. I absolutely love the specks in it, though, so for me it's worth the trouble, if you will. I know it's not the classic deep, dark red that you might've been expecting, however, I think it fits quite nicely in the more purple part of the spectrum.

6 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!