Sunday, July 6, 2014

OPI - Can't Find My Czechbook (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

I had every intention to post this on Wednesday, but then a major case of "I really don't want to sit down and do this right now" happened, and I didn't post anything. It still irks me, but I guess I'll live. This week's theme is turquoise!

I think this was two coats (with top coat). I feel like I was having difficulty getting this to be smooth, but I can't quite remember. As I'm typing this I'm gripped by anxiety (as per usual) because the longer I look at this, the less turquoise it seems to me. It is, if you still want to consider it in the spectrum, at the lighter end, definitely.

8 comments:

  1. Der ist richtig schön! :) Gefällt mir!

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one in mini-size and i like it, especially the name. I was having difficulty too so i think it's the formula that doesn't work as well. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a good pun! Ah, that sucks. Too bad, it's so pretty :/

      Delete
  3. This is a nice shade of blue! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach, das geht doch eindeutig in Richtung Türkis :) Definitiv hübsch, wobei ich mir ja ein bisschen mehr... irgendwas gewünscht hätte ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, Spannung ist was anderes, da geb ich dir Recht!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!