Tuesday, July 22, 2014

[Haul] I was hypnotized

Hey guys!

Recently, there was a sale going on over at Hypnotic Polish and I took the chance to order my very first indie nail polishes! I'm pretty excited about those purchases, so I thought I'd show you what I got!

I thought the little note from Maria, the founder of Hypnotic Polish, was so lovely. That she would take the time to write this in what must've been a time of high stress just really positively surprised me. Since purple is my favorite color, I was immediately in love with the wrapping paper, lol! And the little heart sticker was really cute, too. Everything was perfectly securely packaged in bubble wrap!

A little extra I got, I think this is nail foil. I've never tried nail foils before, so I'm pretty excited to have gotten a sample of it!

So here's what I got. There were some more things I would've liked to put in my cart, but quite a few polishes were already sold out when word of the sale got around to me. But I spent enough as it is!

And last but not least: swatches! I'm actually wearing "Kaleidoscope Eyes" as I'm typing this, so prepare for a post about it in the near future.

10 comments:

  1. Hm... Im Dashboard seh ich dein erstes Bild, aber im Beitrag sind die Bilder futsch... ^^

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Für mich haben die Bilder auch ewig nicht geladen, jetzt geht's aber scheinbar wieder... scheint ein Photobucket-Problem gewesen zu sein. Aber ich muss wohl eh demnächst mit meinen Bildern umziehen...

      Delete
    2. Jaaa, jetzt seh ich sie auch! :) Eine wirklich tolle Auswahl! Ich freu mich schon auf Tragebilder.

      Delete
  2. Hmm, für mich ein bisschen zu topperig - aber ich bin schon sehr gespannt, was du mit den Lacken alles anstellst :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuuh sehr schön! Vor allem die Neon Topper sind toll! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Die kann man übrigens auch alleine tragen, nicht nur als Topper :)

      Delete
  4. Wow nice collection of goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!