Friday, July 18, 2014

essie "madison ave-hue collection" madison ave-hue (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

For magenta this week I have a bit of a weird pick. No, really, it's not necessarily the first thing that would come to mind when you think "magenta". But I hope you'll agree that it still falls somewhere in the right category. Anyway, here we go.

Here we have two coats with top coat. The more I look at it the more I think this fits in with the whole Radiant Orchid trend. I also think it looks kinda terrible on me.

4 comments:

  1. It's a nice colour. Does it have little golden glitter particles? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a mix of golden and silver particles!

      Delete
  2. Das haut wirklich gut in Richtung radiant orchid hin :P Wenn die Partikelchen nur ein bisschen deutlicher wären...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gell? Das hab ich selber erst gemerkt, als ich schon am Beitrag geschrieben hab. Ja, die verstecken sich ziemlich...

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!